Small group Bible study
Wednesdays at 10am
"He was not rich or educated, but was familiar with hard work. He was quick-tempered and impetuous, but possessed a passion that would change the world. He left everything to follow his teacher, yet struggled with doubt and fear."
Join pastor and author Adam Hamilton in this six-week journey, and take an in-depth dive into the life, faith, and character of Simon Peter.
Pete Walker’s Men’s Breakfast Group
Monday’s at 6:30am
In How God Makes Men, renowned expert on men’s issues Patrick Morley takes you into Scripture for a first-hand encounter with:
• Ten epic stories of the Bible’s most talked-about men
• Ten proven principles—based on their failures and successes—that show how God works in a man’s life, and how you can cooperate with Him in yours
• The huge promise that you can become the man God created you to be
Join us for food, fellowship & study!
The Marriage Course
A 7 session study beginning Sept. 8th
Sundays from 5pm-6:30pm
The course covers:
· Understanding each other’s needs
· Communicating more effectively
· Resolving conflict
· Recovering from past hurt
· Recognizing how your upbringing affects your relationship
· Improving relationships with parents and in-laws
· Developing greater sexual intimacy
· Discovering each other’s “love language”